Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Half way hanging

Oh my it is hard time for me whenever my mom call I will be worry, she would ask me to take her home to stay It is not my decision as my dad was the one put her there and he tried once let her out and she lost control. He needs many help to be able to get her back there again. I am sad and sorry to my mom, there is always a saying that god will help those who help themselves. If only mom would cooperate with dad and everything would work out. Mom no more going to vacation she been living the nursing home for seven years. I was pregnant that time, my dad asking who can take care of mom as he is tired. I thought being husband and wife you take care each other. Maybe if they divorce they would have a better life? I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment