Sunday, April 15, 2012

Am I cruel?

This afternoon while having mask on which I applied on face, my sister called me asking if my mom can stay here for two weeks. I said no to her because my dad and hubby object. She then passed the phone to my mom before that she tells her that I say cannot. This is truly a sad moment for me, I knew my mom lose her hope. My mom told me she just stay a while when she gets what she wants from my dad she will leave.

I love my mom, she loves going outdoor and does not like to stay home. I know that irks my dad feeling. It seems they are like from different world, they can't communicate well anymore. What can I say one is conservative,another open minded.

Mommy I am so sorry you are disappointed, I hope my dad gives her chance to come out from nursing home for a week or two days. She desperately need to get out from there, she stayed there for nearly seven year.

No comments:

Post a Comment